sexual infections forum

[ Contents | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: pubic lice

From: Rob, Health Adviser
Date: 30 Jan 2003
Time: 23:56:58
Remote Name:


Hi Jenny, Thanks for your enquiry. Public lice can be got rid of using one of several preparations obtainable over the counter (without prescription) from a chemist - Derbac or Quellada. Treatment is also dispensed free from sexual health clinics. There is always a chance you may have acquired more than 'crabs'.You might consider having a thorough sexual health check. You can find your nearest sexual health clinic in the UK by checking out the clinic list on this site. I hope that you're able to get the help you need. Best wishes, Rob

Last changed: January 30, 2003