sexual infections forum

[ Contents | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: I don't know what these are?

From: Rob, Health Adviser
Date: 31 Jan 2003
Time: 13:15:21
Remote Name:


Hi Brent, Your enquiry really has me stumped. I haven't a clue what your bumps could be. I would guess that if they've been around for a while, that they are going to do you no harm. However THAT IS ONLY A GUESS. I would suggest that you visit your doctor or local sexual health clinic to get someone to take a look, just to be on the safe side. You can find where your nearest clinic is by checking the UK&Ireland Clinics section of this site. I hope you are able to find out what they are and get either treatment or reassurance. Best wishes, Rob

Last changed: January 31, 2003