sexual infections forum

[ Contents | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: what do i have?

From: Rob, Health Adviser
Date: 04 Feb 2003
Time: 13:30:01
Remote Name:


Hi Bumie, Thanks for the enquiry. The symptoms you describe could suggest so many things or nothing at all. The only way to find out what is going on is to attend a sexual health clinic (you can find your nearest by checking the clinic list elswhere on this site)and get a doctor to check you out. If you have a current sexual partner, I'd suggest that you stop having sex till you know what this is and that perhaps your partner has a check up too. Best wishes, Rob

Last changed: February 04, 2003