sexual infections forum

[ Contents | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: bumps

From: Rob, Health Adviser
Date: 26 Feb 2003
Time: 15:32:32
Remote Name:


The only way to get a firm diagnosis is the visit a sexual health clinic (you can find details of your nearest elsewhere on this site). When diagnosed, you can usually be given treatment and information. Rob

Last changed: February 26, 2003