sexual infections forum

[ Contents | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: Bacterial Vaginosis or Gohnorrea

From: Rob, Health Adviser
Date: 27 Feb 2003
Time: 12:35:24
Remote Name:


I would not usually suggest taste as an indicator. If you have noticed changes in volume, colour or smell in your usual discharge, then a visit to a sexual health clinic might be in order. Though clear previously, you may have contracted a sexually transmitted infection from your most recent sexual partner. Rob

Last changed: February 27, 2003