sexual infections forum

[ Contents | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: wat have it got?

From: Rob, Health Adviser
Date: 31 Mar 2003
Time: 15:47:34
Remote Name:


Hi, You sound really worried. The best advise I can give is that you get a check up in a sexual health clinic. The rash may be unrelated to your sexual activity but there is no harm in having a check just to be on the safe side. If you're in the UK you can find your nearest clinic by checking Best wishes, Rob

Last changed: March 31, 2003