sexual infections forum

[ Contents | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: give me the information about how i increase my sex at a long...

From: Rob, Health Adviser
Date: 31 Mar 2003
Time: 16:21:40
Remote Name:


Hi Dinesh, I can't really answer your questions as prologing sexual performance isn't something we normally deal with. If you find that you are having problems sustaining sexual intercourse for more than a few minutes you should see your GP for a referral on to a specialist with experience in the field of erectile dysfunction. Rob

Last changed: March 31, 2003