sexual infections forum

[ Contents | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Qualifications in HA

From: Ben
Date: 02 Apr 2003
Time: 12:38:12
Remote Name:


If there are any Health Advsisors out there, it would be good to get a reply to my question please. It says on the website that you need qualifications in RGN, RMN or CQSW or euivilant to work in HA. Is this as well as having the MA in Health Promotion? Also, do you know where in the South East you can get these qulaifications?

Last changed: April 02, 2003