[ Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: wart like spots at the entrance of my vagina

From: Hilda (Health Adviser
Date: 09 Sep 2002
Time: 19:30:16
Remote Name:


The warts probably are just that - warts. If you want them treated go to your nearest genitourinary medicine clinic to get them treated. If you have a discharge you should think about getting this checked out as well because it may be chlamydia- only a test will tell.

Last changed: September 09, 2002