[ Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: help

From: Rob Houghton, Health Adviser
Date: 21 Oct 2002
Time: 16:39:55
Remote Name:


Kobi, All I can suggest is that you return to a sexual health clinic for further tests. It sounds as if your GP has been helpful, but more specialist investigation might be required. Rob

Last changed: October 21, 2002